Membership Benefits - Local Level
Membership cost is $455/year - For one price, you get 3-in-1 membership at the local, state and national levels.
Local benefits include:
Local benefits include:
- Networking, networking, networking
- Quarterly meetings with great topics and the opportunity to network with other members
- Associate members given time at the beginning of each meeting to showcase their product or service
- Newsletter updates on topics affecting our industry
- Inclusion in our membership brochure
Membership Benefits - State level
Your state benefits through PBA include:
- Advocacy and Legislation - PBA's Government Affairs staff work to monitor legislative, legal and regulatory issues that affect the building industry and impact your livelihood. Issues like the sprinkler repeal, stopping 2012 International Codes Council building codes, preventing increases to the Realty Transfer Tax, keeping impact fees in check, and more.
- Networking with other members statewide - there are many opportunities to build relationships statewide. Doing business with a member is always encouraged.
- Money-saving Benefits - A manfacturer's rebate program, savings on fuel, energy costs, $125 annual fee for 8-1-1 waived, credit union membership and more discounts. See a complete list here.
- Insurance Benefits - competitive rates on health/life insurance, workers' compensation and medical/disability insurance.
- Training and Education - From changing codes to the ever-changing market, PA's building and remodeling environment is competitive. Members can stay ahead of the curve by participating in education and training opportunities and having access to experts.
- Sample Forms and Contracts - Members have access to a model building contract for home builders, model independent contractor agreement clauses, plus contracts for home improvement contractors that meet the requirements of the state home improvement contractor registration law, and more.
- Industry Intelligence
- Credibility and Increased Recognition
Membership Benefits - National Level
The National Association of Home Builders represents our industry from coast to coast.
- Legislation/advocacy on the national level
- Information and training
- Industry Intelligence - access to multiple resources of news/info to help you stay ahead of the curve in an ever-changing industry.
- National discount program with brand name companies - learn more.